[Xymon] xymon not display graphs.

Moodley, Nelandran N Nelandran.Moodley at standardbank.co.za
Mon Dec 12 13:37:38 CET 2011

Good Day

Please assist with the following error when trying to view graphs. I've installed Xymon on solaris 10.
I have data collected for the server but cannot display graphs. Once I click on the following I receive the error below.

Thanks in advance

[cid:image001.png at 01CCB8DB.95B2E6A0]

[cid:image002.png at 01CCB8DB.95B2E6A0]

Nelandran Moodley | Unix Systems Engineer | Group Technology Infrastructure | Standard Bank of South Africa | 44 Borrowdale Road | RiverClub | Sandton | RSA
[cid:image003.png at 01CCB8DB.95B2E6A0] nelandran.moodley at standardbank.co.za<mailto:Bongane.mabasa at standardbank.co.za>
Office: +27 11 700 1542
Mobile: +27 82 7792059

Standard Bank email disclaimer and confidentiality note
Please go to http://www.standardbank.co.za/site/homepage/emaildisclaimer.html to read our email disclaimer and confidentiality note. Kindly email disclaimer at standardbank.co.za (no content or subject line necessary) if you cannot view that page and we will email our email disclaimer and confidentiality note to you.