[Xymon] Weird problem with hobbit-clients.cfg

Neal, Jonathan W wes.neal at verizon.com
Sun Dec 11 16:14:43 CET 2011

I have the following in my hobbit-clients.cfg file.

DEFAULT
UP      1h
DISK    "%^/cdrom.*/" IGNORE
DISK    "%^/mnt.*/" IGNORE

I do not have an individual HOST line for the server in question, but it comes back red with the below on this particular server.

red /cdrom/sol_10_509_sparc (100% used) has reached the PANIC level (95%)

Any idea why this might be happening.  I have these same lines on some specific HOSTS in the file and they work fine, but I wanted to switch it to the DEFAULT and doesn't seem to want to work for me.

Thanks
Wes