[Xymon] https failure in 4.3.4, not in 4.2.3

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Wed Aug 31 22:57:14 CEST 2011

Hmm, xymonnet --version doesn't give me much:

$ xymonnet --version
xymonnet version 4.3.4

I just found that the server I built 4.3.4 on doesn't have the openssl-devel rpm installed.

So, I need to rebuild that.

Then I should be able to do a make install over the top, and it won't mess up my configuration files right? (/etc/xymon)

Paul Root    - Engineer III  - Qwest is now CenturyLink