[Xymon] Spec file for 4.3.4?

Daniel McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Aug 22 18:51:01 CEST 2011

I tried to build 4.3.4 using the included spec file, and came up with a few
errors:
RPM build errors:
    File not found: /tmp/xymon-root/var/lib/xymon/www/menu/xymonmenu.css
    File not found: /tmp/xymon-root/etc/xymon/critical.cfg.bak
    File listed twice: /usr/lib/xymon/client/bin/clientupdate
    File listed twice: /usr/lib/xymon/client/bin/logfetch
    File listed twice: /usr/lib/xymon/client/ext

Does anyone have a working specfile?  I¹d like to build this on Mandriva
Enterprise Server 5.2

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281