[Xymon] Man page update request (was Re: httpstatus inconsistency)

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Aug 10 07:49:59 CEST 2011

On 10-08-2011 01:23, David Baldwin wrote:

>> Henrik>     xymoncmd xymonnet --no-update --debug camilla
>
> Could you add to the xymonnet man page that it is possible to debug the
> test for a single host. This is a very useful capability I've looked for
> previously.

I've added this:

By default, all servers are tested - if XYMONNETWORK is set via
.I xymonserver.cfg(5)
then only the hosts marked as belonging to this network are
tested. If the command-line includes one or more hostnames,
then only those servers are tested.

and changed the "Synopsis" of the man-page to better show the most
commonly used command-line options and the support for providing hostnames.