[Xymon] Apache tag not working, not playing nice with http tag.

Elizabeth Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:53:03 CEST 2011

I think I misunderstood how it was supposed to work. I was trying very
very hard to get an apache status dot. So apache statuses show up in
trends only?

I confess I can't reproduce the nan values myself, after leaving it
alone for a solid week. Is there perhaps a delay before those values
start to show up? Maybe I was being too impatient.

thanks Betsy