[Xymon] Building from .spec file

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Tue Apr 19 14:43:01 CEST 2011

On 4/19/11 2:04 AM, "Colin Coe" <colin.coe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm attempting to build an RPM of xymon 4.3.2 on a RHEL box using
> mock.  I'm getting the following at the end of

> RPM build errors:
>     File not found:
> /builddir/build/BUILDROOT/xymon-4.3.2-1.x86_64/var/lib/xymon/www/menu/xymonmen
> u.css
> Any one seen/resolved this?

I'm seeing similar things trying to build xymon 4.3.2 on Mandriva Enterprise
server 5:

Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files /tmp/xymon-root

RPM build errors:
    File not found: /tmp/xymon-root/var/lib/xymon/www/menu/xymonmenu.css
    File not found: /tmp/xymon-root/etc/xymon/critical.cfg.bak
    File listed twice: /usr/lib/xymon/client/bin/clientupdate
    File listed twice: /usr/lib/xymon/client/bin/logfetch
    File listed twice: /usr/lib/xymon/client/ext

Mandriva's cooker still has 4.2.3-8 as the most recent version

Anyone got a working .spec?  I could probably tweak this to work, but if
someone has a working copy already, I'd rather not re-invent the wheel.

At this point I'm looking at a fresh install rather than a migration, so I
don't need the scripts to rename the files that Buchan was discussing about
a month ago on this list.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281