[Xymon] sslcert question

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Apr 17 22:11:27 CEST 2011

> Could this be a component in xymon may be checking with openssl (not via wget https://)?  If openssl on the IBM box is compiled with those ciphers disabled that might explain it.  What do you get with openssl cipher -v on the IBM variant?

FYI, the Xymon checking uses OpenSSL as the library for handling SSL
encryption. So any odd behaviour in OpenSSL is reflected in Xymon also.

I think I've seen some weird stuff with the list of negotiated ciphers
that OpenSSL reports as available, similar to this one. Never got around
to looking further into it.