[Xymon] Xymon using entstat via RRD

Chris.Morris at rwe.com Chris.Morris at rwe.com
Tue Apr 12 15:10:05 CEST 2011

The client runs the netstat -v command from the
~/client/bin/xymonclient-aix.sh script. Unless you have some "external"
script on the client.

The xymon server takes this data and pumps the "data" through into the
rrd. It does not send commands to the client, unless you are running
some "external" script on the server.