[Xymon] Unable to showing graph, "trends" column showing blank.

Jayanta Kundu jayantak007 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:54:45 CEST 2011

Hi All,

rrd and pcre both i compiled(./configure, make and make install)
successfully. Anyway today once i re-compile xymon(xymon-4.2.3) again (like
./configure, make and make install) there after "GRAPH" is showing fine in
the xymon page.

Now new problem is: "If i connect agent to the collector server then agent
side column(like conn, disk, .... etc.) graph is not displaying in xymon
page.
Kindly let me know how i can resolve the problem.

With Thanks & Regards,
Jayanta.