[Xymon] conn stopped reporting (PURPLE)

Clark, Sean sean.clark at twcable.com
Thu Apr 7 22:11:24 CEST 2011

Did you check the notifications.log to see the alerts are actually going out at the times you are worried about?

If that is the case, then it's something in your xymon configuration

If the notifications.log does not match with the emails you are seeing, then it is similar but not the same to the issue you referenced earlier