Remove the "see" links at the end of mail alert

meepmeep meepmeep at fantasya.org
Fri Oct 29 15:16:39 CEST 2010

Hi

I use xymon to monitor multiple servers and services. A friend ask me if I
could monitor some of her process on another server with my beautiful tools
;)
The only problem is that I don't want to him to be able to see my xymon web
page because it contains a lots of confidential information (list of process
running, etc.).
So, I want him to only get the notification through email (X is up, X is
down, etc.). But, in each email, Xymon add a 'see' link at the bottom :

> See
> http://server-hosting-xymon-server/xymon-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=Friend-Host&SERVICE=http

As I don't want him to know my secret url, is it possible to remove it from
the email ?

(I know it's not a real problem/bug, I could use a lot of different method,
like using htaccess, installing his own xymon server, etc. but maybe
something is already hidden on xymon option)

Have a nice day.

--
Nicolas G. / meepmeep
[EuropNet.org Admin]