[xymon] OK to drop IE6 support in 4.3.0 ?

Rob Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Fri Oct 22 18:49:34 CEST 2010

While I saw this in Firefox 3.6.8 and 3.6.10 on my own Xymon, I do not see it on www.xymon.com using 3.6.10.  Your site also seems to be working fine on Windows Safari 4.0.5.  Menus are all working as expected as well on all versions.  I will meanwhile try the posted solution on my own installation.