[xymon] OK to drop IE6 support in 4.3.0 ?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Oct 22 15:10:26 CEST 2010

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 06:42:36 -0400, Jerald Sheets wrote:

> Don't forget Safari.  It's 100% ACID compliant, so I don't see an issue,
> but I'd be happy to test.

Unfortunately, I don't have Apple hardware available - so testing Safari
will have to be done by someone else.

I'll have the new menu-code up and running on www.xymon.com later today,
so if you could point your browser there and check it out, I would
appreciate it.

One of the things that have been problematic is the graph-zoom
functionality, so I would specifically like you to test that. Go to
one of the "trends" pages, and click on the magnifying glass to zoom
one of the graphs. Can you select a region of the graph and zoom ?