[xymon] OK to drop IE6 support in 4.3.0 ?

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:42:36 CEST 2010

Don't forget Safari.  It's 100% ACID compliant, so I don't see an issue, but I'd be happy to test.

SysAdmins are starting to pick up Macbook Pros in droves.  The last UNIX meeting I spoke for, more than half were on MacBooks and a little less than half of those were still running Mac OS X.  I've also noticed an increasing number of developers on Macs as well.  It's the only platform you can buy that you can run all commercial and OpenSource OSes   (Linux, Windows, and Mac) on all at once.  (i.e., one purchase, multiple platforms)

I'm happy to offer the testing for that, should we decide to go that route.

Oh, and "yeah".  Kill IE6.

--Jerald