Problem with a custom test

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 01:51:44 CET 2010

Hi all

I have this entry in clientlaunch.cfg on all my Xymon clients:
---
[rhncfg]
        ENVFILE /etc/xymon/client/hobbitclient.cfg
        CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/ext/rhncfg.sh
        INTERVAL 60m
---

The problem I'm having is the client status for this test turns purple
after approx 30 minutes.  I know the script is working correctly.  If
I reduce INTERVAL to 30 minutes or under, the test doesn't go purple,
but the remote server administrators are not happy with the amount of
connections this test generates so 60m is not minimum I'm allowed.

Any ideas?

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369