[xymon] Brief red alarms

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Thu Nov 18 18:53:01 CET 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Tim McCloskey <tm at freedom.com> wrote:
> What makes these three hosts different?

Well, for one, they didn't exist until recently.  :)

We just had a major topology change.  Every server and switch is on a
new IP address and nearly every switch was replaced with new hardware.
 New subnets exist, too.  So this really has to be seen from a
perspective of setting up Xymon for the first time in the last 2 days
and ignoring older data all together.

I'm running a extended ping test to 10.1.0.73 now to see if we have
intermittent issues with network traffic.

Thanks,
Jaime

--
Network Administrator