[xymon] Managing who gets alerts - shifts and rotations

Elizabeth Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 22:00:38 CET 2010

Wanted to say a very belated thanks and I am sorry for sounding
rant-y. Should not have ridden that hobby horse through this group. (I
have my curmudgeon ribbon, I'm afraid).

After a bit of a delay we're going full speed ahead with our xymon
conversion. Our tech support manager is writing an external rotation
script to handle our  peculiar rotation complexities. Still kinda
surprised that we haven't been able to find any code for such a tool
around - I keep thinking we can't be the first company to need this -
but I'm glad we're going with xymon.

Newbie questions to follow in very short order

thanks again
Betsy