Aggregation of data from multiple machines in to a single graph

Ward, Martin Martin.Ward at colt.net
Tue Nov 9 14:24:22 CET 2010

Hi all,

I've had a dig around but have not found a solution to this problem, is it even possible?

I have a number of mail servers and I have tailored the Xymon client config on each server to return the number of emails in the deferred mail queue. What I would like is to have a single graph that displays all these values together (in the same way that it displays graph for all the different disks on a single server).  I know that the graphs can be created as I run an external command to generate the graphs and display them in a web page outside of Xymon. It would be nice to be able to have a configuration item for a given Xymon page and data value such that it creates an RRD graph for every server on that page which has that data value in its RRD file.

Any thoughts or suggestions as to how I might be able to show this?

|\/|

[Colt Disclaimer]
The message is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed
to or used by anyone else, nor may it be copied in any way. The contents of
this message and its attachments are confidential and may also be subject to
legal privilege. If you are not the named addressee and/or have received this
message in error, please advise us by e-mailing abuse at colt.net and delete the
message and any attachments without retaining any copies. Internet
communications are not secure and Colt does not accept responsibility for this
message, its contents nor responsibility for any viruses. No contracts can be
created or varied on behalf of Colt Technology Services, its subsidiaries,
group companies or affiliates ("Colt") and any other party by email
communications unless expressly agreed in writing with such other party.
Please note that incoming emails will be automatically scanned to eliminate
potential viruses and unsolicited promotional emails. For more information
refer to www.colt.net or contact us on +44(0)20 7390 3900