[xymon] Getting Xymon alerts to the desktop

netz-haut - stephan seitz s.seitz at netz-haut.de
Tue Nov 9 08:49:40 CET 2010

Hi,

SSL does work, If you install OpenSSL for Windows. An MSI Installer w/ included OpenSSL Libraries is planned.

If BBTray works for you, why do you bother about Xymon Alert? I was not aware of that project.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

--
Stephan Seitz
Senior System Administrator

   netz-haut GmbH
   multimediale kommunikation

   Zweierweg 22
   97074 Würzburg

   Telefon: 0931 2876247
   Telefax: 0931 2876248

   Web: www.netz-haut.de
   Amtsgericht Würzburg – HRB 10764
   Geschäftsführer: Michael Daut, Kai Neugebauer