[hobbit] Where did hobbitdboard go?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri May 28 19:06:38 CEST 2010

If you recently installed Hobbit you'll want to get a much newer
package that has the name change to Xymon.  I believe 4.3.0 is where
the name was changed.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill