[hobbit] disregard earlier email

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Thu May 6 15:13:26 CEST 2010

Charles,

Read Milne's email.  He is trying to collect information to make changes
to the configuration script which you requested.  What part of your
brain tells you to be rude to someone trying to comply with your
request?  Am apology might be in order.

    .....Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/