[hobbit] apt handling in Hobbit for Debian/Ubuntu Linux

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Tue May 4 20:39:29 CEST 2010

Unless having apt "clean" at all times is a required function in your
server, you might want to set your server so it doesn't propagate the yellow
apt state upwards.  This will keep the apt state from changing your overall
"color".

Xymon is not designed to take any action on its own, but you can probably
add your own link to the host page -- trying searching the archive for this.

But Webmin is a good alternative, if you can get to it from your "working
hours" location.

GLH

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your