Server reporting to another server?

Stewart L stewartl42 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 13:47:06 CEST 2010

I have 2 hobbit servers, one for my test environment and one for Production.

These are running on RHEL3.

I need to get the production server to send updates for itself to the test
server.  That way we get an alert if the production system goes down.

Normally, I would set HOBBITSERVERS in /etc/default/hobbit-client, to point
to both, but the server-only  RPM does not have this file.

How do I get the serer to report to itself and to another hobbit server?

--
Stewart