Add more information

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 26 22:41:05 CET 2010

I have been asked to create some web pages that contains information about some of our compute servers. The information on these pages will be a short description of the hosts, with total memory, number cpu, yada yada yada in a format that non-computer people can peruse and understand.

I was thinking that a good place to keep this information would be in xymon info pages.

I was wondering if there is some .config file where I could enter the data that would do something like this? If not in the info pages some place else. I realize most of the data that I want to enter can be gleaned from other pages.

Has anyone done something like this and if so how did you go about it?

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                    EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                            ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                   PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067