[hobbit] Can't get DOWNTIME= to work

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Mar 23 11:43:03 CET 2010

And I've found that the first part of my line even works -- it did
provide for downtime from 5:30 to 5:35 and it provided the
BANRECT-related reason. Maybe I need the http: for the second one also?
Guess it couldn't hurt, but the manual does not mention using a column
on the second one.

See, what your example also lacks is use of a column, which is something
that's missing in the example, and a cause.

=R

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

- --
 |Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  | |Ryan Novosielski - Systems Programmer II
 \__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent.|IST/CST - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630