[hobbit] ESX monitoring.

Odinn odinn_asgaard at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 18:57:13 CET 2010

Within the suite of VMWare tools and sudo.  To get true dfs info, had to use vmw-dfs (or was it esx-dfs, or something similar) to get disk space on vmfs LUNs and minor changes to one of the hobbit config files (don't remember off the top of my head since I don't have any hobbit or ESX running at home).
 --

Jim Sloan

Just remember, today is the day you thought tomorrow was going to be yesterday.