[hobbit] PDF Reports (SOLVED, with slight bug...)

Thomas Séglard tsg at bluekiwi-software.com
Thu Mar 11 11:01:16 CET 2010

Hi Vadim,

first, I'm really happy that you got your graphs :) If I remember well,
I've done this modification to remove the alpha-transparency layer which
prevented graphs to show within reports !!! I will do a rollback and
remove this part of the code. I will try to release a new version as
soon as I can but I want to add additional pie charts on the second page
before.

Then for your case problem, that's normal. When you enter the name of a
server into the field "Hostname" a conversion to lower-case is done. I
made this decision to avoid errors when you type server names. You can
change this behaviour by editing the file
$PDFHOME/include/config.inc.php. Go to line 73 and comment : $srvname =
strtolower(trim($nmsrv)) ; . Next, modify the line just before this one
to replace the variable name : $nmsrv = $_POST['nom'] ; will become
$srvname = $_POST['nom'] ;

Please tell me if this is working for you and I will add a checkbox or
configuration item somewhere :)

It's a long time since I haven't worked on the reports. It's good to see
that people are using them :) Thus, please feel free to give me some
feedbacks or new ideas.

Regards,

Thomas Séglard