[hobbit] PDF Reports

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:57:13 CET 2010

Sorry in advance for the long reply, I want to provide as much info as I possibly can.

My configuration:

Xymon                                         4.3.0-beta2 (Wow, where did you get 4.4.0.1?)
Apache/2.2.3
PHP 5.1.6
RRDtool 1.4.2
TCPDF 4.8.036

My issues:

1.  I can see the files under tcpdf/example, and I am able to see the templates for this project, but I am unable to see the graphs that those template PDF's are supposed to contain.

2.  When I use my company logo, which is a JPG, and I try to use it, it fails to display on the template PDF.  I am using the same path as the logo_example.png, which does work.  Here is what I have in pdf/class.report.inc.php:

$this->Image('/xymon/www/pdf/images/logo_example.png',10,8,30,15,'png','http://www.example.com');

If I use:

$this->Image('/xymon/www/pdf/images/my_real_logo.jpg',10,8,30,15,'jpg','http://www.example.com');

It doesn't display.

Here are some PHP errors that I am seeing, unfortunately I do not know what to do about these:

[Tue Mar 09 11:47:16 2010] [error] [client 192.168.1.13] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: pctconn in /xymon/server/www/pdf/report.skel.php on line 71, referer: http://xymon-1/pdf/pdf.php

[Tue Mar 09 11:47:16 2010] [error] [client 192.168.1.13] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: pctconn in /xymon/server/www/pdf/report.skel.php on line 73, referer: http://xymon-1/pdf/pdf.php

Do I need to install something missing on PHP, or modify my php.ini file anywhere?

Modified tcpdf/config files in the following manner, although it did not help:

tcpdf/config/tcpdf_config_alt.php
tcpdf/config/tcpdf_config.php

$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] = '/xymon/server/www';

Default to above was set to /var/www