[hobbit] Henrik is well

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Mon Mar 8 03:32:31 CET 2010

Thanks for the update.  I am very happy to hear he is well. Please send
our best wishes when you see him next.

I didn't mean to start everyone worrying, I was just concerned.  Mostly
because I lost a former colleague (a few months younger than I) and the
news was a major shock.

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/