[hobbit] XyMon client for Windows - XyWin.Net

Lennon, Padraig Padraig.Lennon at pioneerinvestments.com
Thu Mar 4 23:19:20 CET 2010

Fred, Congrats on taking up this challenge!!!

Will the new app still allow non-.net apps to place files within the tmp
folder to be sent to the xymon server? Also will you have the same
functionality as bbwincmd.exe?

Bbwin has a VERY low footprint on the server.. Do you expect xywin.net
to be as small?

Good luck!!

Padraig Lennon
Senior Systems Integration Engineer

Pioneer Investments Management Ltd
5th Floor |Georges Quay Plaza | Georges Quay | Dublin 2 | Rep. of
Ireland
Tel.  +353 (0)1 480.2081

padraig.lennon at pioneerinvestments.com | www.pioneerinvestments.com