[hobbit] Booking new scripts into Xymon

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Wed Jun 30 13:16:13 CEST 2010

Hi.

Thank you for your response, I did not think about that.
However, it seems like these loggings did only occur during the first run of the script. I have not seen them after that, and data is being reported to Xymon. I do not know if there is data missing or if it is incorrect, but I think it looks ok.

/Johan