Proc Alert question

Taylor Lewick tlewick at tradebotsystems.com
Fri Jun 25 14:57:42 CEST 2010

Is there a way to get yellow or red alerts for a given process based on
number of instances.

For example, I'd like to get a yellow alert if there are more than 1000
database connections, and a red alert if there are more than 1500
database connections.

Right now, I have to specify two different proc check lines, and once
the red condition is triggered, you get alerts for both yellow and
red...

Is there a way to get a yellow/red condition via the PROC directive
based on number of processes?  Can't find anything in the docs that
points this out.

Thanks,
Taylor