[hobbit] Performance Counters On Windows.

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Thu Jun 24 08:29:12 CEST 2010

Hi Raymond.

Thanks for the reply. I think my main aim would be to create a set of
scripts with the most useful performance counters for Windows. So my
question to the list is this. Which counters do you monitor or would you
like to monitor? Like I said if we can get baseline counters covered it
will add a lot to the Xymon Project as far as getting more people on
board. I am toying with the idea of publishing a article on how to
monitor SQL Server performance with Xymon for one of the SQL server
websites like SQLServerCentral.com.

Like I said lots of ideas just not enough time.

Regards
Neil