[hobbit] Best installation process on Fedora 12

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 02:53:23 CEST 2010

Buchan Mine,

Thanks a lot for the rpm and the repo. It worked perfect on my virtual
centos release 5.5

I am wondering if you have a mirror repo as well, just in case.

Also is this still the best way to add the repo and install xymon ?

 # wget http://staff.telkomsa.net/packages/Xymon.repo -O
/etc/yum.repos.d/Xymon.repo
 # yum install xymon devmon

Thanks again for sharing the rpms

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu