TS - RRD Graph incorrect

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Thu Jun 10 18:28:31 CEST 2010

I am trying to graph the number of users on our Juniper SSL-VPN.

I am sending the value pairs as:   sslvpn : 227  ,etc.

I am having a problem with the graph definition:

[sslvpn]

                 TITLE Count of Juniper Users

                 YAXIS Users

                 DEF:in=sslvpn.rrd:sslvpn:AVERAGE

                AREA:in#00CC00:Number of Current Users

                 COMMENT:    Licensed for 600 users\n

                GPRINT:in:LAST:Cur\: %6.2lf %s

                GPRINT:in:MAX: Max\: %6.2lf %s

                GPRINT:in:MIN: Min\: %6.1lf %s

                GPRINT:in:AVERAGE:Avg\: %6.2lf %s\n

The Graph has a bad YAXIS.

I need it to show the number of users and if possible a line in RED
showing 600 as this is the License limit.

I need assistance in getting the YAXIS values to be a number from
zero(0) on up.

Is it possible to also place a static line at the 600 value across the
graph?

Thanks,

Tom Schmitt

Senior IT Staff - R&D