Anyone Using qpage (SMS Send Tool) With Xymon

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:30:25 CEST 2010

Hello;

Anyone out there successfully using qpage?  I've read the "Configuring
Xymon Alerts" help page, and am unable to get this working.

I've installed qpage, and am having some issues getting it to work.  I can send SMS pages via the command-line, so I know it is working, I am unable to send when setup in hobbit-alerts.cfg as:

SCRIPT /usr/local/bin/sendsms UserName FORMAT=SMS SERVICE=cpu,disk COLOR=red,yellow RECOVERED REPEAT=1440 DURATION>90s

Here is /usr/local/bin/sendsms:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/qpage -l0 -m -p $*

I've tried $1 and $*, both are inoperable.

Thank you,

.vp