Critical System Editor Tips.

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Wed Jun 9 09:21:39 CEST 2010

Hi Guys/Gals

I am busy setting up the critical systems and I am running into a brick
wall. For example I add a server called  TUW-x and the svcs to a level
one priority and click search it tell me that there is no record for
this host/service. I then fill out the other details and click the
update record button. When I then search for this record I get the same
error message. How do I know that this record was saved? I am pretty
sure it was not as I check the Config Report(Critical) and get very
empty report with zero hosts.

Any ideas where I can look for errors regarding the critical setup.

Regards
Neil