The time shown by hobbitsvc.cgi generated pages

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 18:40:06 CEST 2010

I've been searching the archives for this and can't even figure out what to
search for, really, so sorry if I missed something.
I'm running Xymon 4.2.3 on Solaris 10.
We are in the EST time zone. The pages generated by Xymon for all but the
detail pages which are generated by hobbitsvc.cgi have the correct time
displayed at the top. All pages generated by hobbitsvc.cgi as well as the
times shown on all of the graphs are four hours in the future (presumably
UTC?).

I would like to know how to fix this little problem. Everything else (well
almost) is working great.

Thanks for any pointers.
Steve Holmes
Purdue University