[xymon] New UPS monitor added to Xymonton

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jul 29 01:39:02 CEST 2010

I see!  Would be nice to have an example or place to document this in more
detail.  Could we start a public Xymon Wiki for these kinds of things?

I believe I have it correct - three DEF, LINE and GPRINT lines (note that
they are being escaped with \ ) for three UPS units.  I'm not certain as the
data is all at 120v at the moment.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343