[xymon] bb-win & client-local.cfg

Phil Meech pmeech at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:16:35 CEST 2010

Hi Vernon,

The long thread about "Xymon is practically dead" contains a post about
BBWin.  Basically it has stopped development and apparently can be
considered dead.  Not sure whether someone else is going to pick it up, or
rewrite the program; there was talk of it in the thread.

Cheers,
Phil
[Hobbitmon-developer] Xymon is practically dead