[xymon] bb-win & client-local.cfg

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jul 26 07:20:41 CEST 2010

Have you tried LOG?

LOG filename match-pattern [COLOR=color] [IGNORE=ignore-pattern]
[TEXT=displaytext]

xymon.com example
LOG /var/log/mail.log DB_RUNRECOVERY COLOR=red

Not sure how this would work on Windows.  Is there any way to identify what
file is being sent without a packet capture?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St