[xymon] bb-win & client-local.cfg

Lapuz, Ryan Jay ryanjay.lapuz at tsdp.toshiba.co.jp
Mon Jul 26 06:56:50 CEST 2010

Good day!

I am also trying to make that work for weeks now. I already read a lot
of messages in the xymon archive and bbwin forum but still can't make it
work.

The log says "[msgs]: will ignore :  <entry>" but it still sends the
ignored data in the client-local.cfg file.

Is there someone here who has a working ignore function in the bbwin
central mode?

Here's my xymon version.

Xymon 4.3.0 beta 2/bbwin 0.12 on CentOS 5-4

Thank in advance!

Ryan