[xymon] Re: temperature test and graphing

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Wed Jul 21 14:28:57 CEST 2010

Yeah, that I changed to [temp]. I'm assuming what I should be looking for are temp*.rrd files. If they are not there, is the client or the server not generating them? Where might I look to see why that is not happening?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jul 21, 2010 8:17, W.J.M. Nelis <Wim.Nelis at nlr.nl> wrote:

Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> Never got an answer on this. I'm hoping someone might know the story.

> On 06/15/2010 03:49 PM, Ryan Novosielski wrote:

>> Hi all,

>> I've not used the name "temperature" for this test because it is

>> obnoxiously long, instead substituting "temp" for the test name. I've

>> since found that Xymon will automatically graph my temperature tests if

>> I use the name "temperature" instead of temp. But, I still have no

>> desire to do that. Would changing it to "temp" require me to edit the

>> source code and recompile, or is this in config files? I can't find

>> anything on the web that necessarily addresses this.

>> Thanks for the pointers!

Look at hobbitgraph.cfg: there is a section called temperature, but none

called temp.

Regards,