[hobbit] Hobbit/Xymon client

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 20:08:25 CEST 2010

Newest version OS X has compilation issue. A ticket (R1) has been opened.

R1:https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2981408&group_id=128058&atid=710488

Once Xymon Wiki is set, we should have a wiki page to document about
OS X Xymon client support.

In the mean time, please search the users or developer list, there was
a work around solution provided.
tj

--
T.J. Yang