[hobbit] User management for Xymon?!

Maik Heinelt maik at vegasystems.com
Thu Jul 8 02:53:48 CEST 2010

  Well, that's what I said.
I already use mod_auth_mysql to ahndle with user logins,
but could you please explain, how to manage the all non-green function
just for one folder?
This would be a nice feature, to make it possible, a user can see only
all non-green machines for his folder.

I had the menu on Xymon only visible for local, just to avoid, a
standard user can click on the "Show all non-green" link in there.

Heinelt Maik
ハイネルト マイク
愛知県一宮市富士2-2-22
株式会社 ベガシステムズ