[Hobbitmon-developer] ackcode in log file

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:45:29 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Clark, Sean <sean.clark at twcable.com> wrote:
> Acknowledge.log in the logs directory

Hi Sean,

That is not really what I am asking for. That is only the log if
someone acknowledges it.

It is really the alert code that we may or may not ack. Since alerts
gets logged in
notifications.log file. So would be a logical place to have the alert
code in there as well,
even if we never ACK it

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?