An invite for a test drive of Xymon on Google host

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 03:38:51 CEST 2010

Hi, all

Once we have new project administrator(s),
I like to propose we switch to Google host for the Xymon project.

There are a few features I think Google host will help.
1. Less ad workspace compare to sourceforge.net
2. Projects can have 3 levels of privilege.
    2.1 project owners
    2.2 project committers
    2.3 project contributors.
3. It support SVN or Mercurial.
4. It can hookup to Google groups(users,developer  and code-commit)
5. source commit and comment can trigger an email  to google groups.
6. Built-in Wiki and issue tracker.
7. It is fast.
8. it has web-hook to trigger C.I. software like buildbot or Hudson.
    Image your xymon build machine at home will start building
   new version of xymon when developer commit a new change !

if you are interested to test out xymon on google host,please let me know.

I can setup you up with different types of project privileges.
But looks like you need to have a google account first.

Regards

tj
--
T.J. Yang