Xymon Stornext Monitor

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 22:18:19 CET 2010

Hey everyone..  I just created a new Stornext fsstate monitor for Xymon.  I
uploaded it to Xymonton, and if you're running Stornext filesystem + the
HSM, I'd like you to give it a try.  It essentially makes sure you have a
sane number of fsstate processes running, and then graphs the number of tape
drives in use on the system, and their state: DELAYED, IN USE, or FREE.

It's my first one, so there may be an issue or two you happen to see, but
it's been working here for nearly a month with no issues.

Documentaiton on Xymonton and in-script.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.