Andreas Sin/CH/ITC/ALSTOM is out of the office.

andreas.sin at itc.alstom.com andreas.sin at itc.alstom.com
Wed Jan 20 15:32:15 CET 2010

I will be out of the office starting  20.01.2010 and will not return until
22.01.2010.

I will respond to your message when I return. I will return on Froday, 22th
of January 2010 in the morning.

My deputy during this time is generally Dariush Kashani or Robert Amrhein.
In Citrix 1st and 2nd level support cases please get in contact with the
polish Citrix colleagues Pawel Bortnowski and/or Jacek Botrtnowski.

In emergency cases I am reachable on my Mobile Phone +41 79 619 35 36. If I
do not Pick up the phone, please leave a message on the combox and I will
get back to you ASAP.